Seymour's love life..?

Talk about the comic
Samaroni

Seymour's love life..?

Post by Samaroni »

I know I'm new to this whole forum (hi everyone) so I dont really know what exactly to discuss but I have noticed that everyone who's in the comics A LOT have some sort of love interest and I'm curious is maybe Seymour (since he seems to be a major character like Fuchsia) will find a girlfriend?

I know he has his eyes set on Jesus and has basically homosexual tendencies towards him (like the one part where drone scanned him and it showed that) but maybe does anyone think he could find somebody?

Like if it's a girl, it could be like some reincarnation of Lillith (in body, not spirit) since the story of Lillith, from what I know, is basically her rejecting Adam for the devil. So, in this way, if Seymour's girlfriend was like a reincarnation of Lillith, basically the devil would recognize the girl as Lilith but she would always wanna be around Seymour. So pretty much this is a way of God saying "you took what was man's so now I'm taking what was yours (referencing the devil's love for Lillith is what God is taking away from him).

It's kinda an idea I just really wanna see Seymour get something amazing other than the short end of the stick in every comic haha. What do you guys think?
BlueUnicorn

Re: Seymour's love life..?

Post by BlueUnicorn »

I think the comic's creator has another view of Seymour and what makes him happy:

https://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2020-04-09