April 27, 2020: Lockdown 20

Talk about the comic
BabyFem

April 27, 2020: Lockdown 20

Post by BabyFem »

I want to know what that bastard did to 2020 to make her this way.

Also, just a theory, but what if it turns out that she's not actually a "full grown woman" but was, instead, made up with cosmetics to appear that way?? What if 2020 is actually still super young since it's only been "a few weeks" since she was a baby and this is a critique on the beauty industry and how it grooms girls to appear older than they actually are for approval by others??
radicalwind

Re: April 27, 2020: Lockdown 20

Post by radicalwind »

Nah. End of april is 1/3rd of the way through the year. This only equates to a minor if you assume a life expectancy less than 55.
respira

Post by respira »

BabyFem wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:54 pm Image

I want to know what that bastard did to 2020 to make her this way.

Also, just a theory, but what if it turns out that she's not actually a "full grown woman" but was, instead, made up with cosmetics to appear that way?? What if 2020 is actually still super young since it's only been "a few weeks" since she was a baby and this is a critique on the beauty industry and how it grooms girls to appear older than they actually are for approval by others??
He monetized her.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

What surprises me is how accurate tat has been with his "predictions". 2020 sure is being one hell of an year....
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.