Fanart! Monique (and more fanarts)

Talk about the comic
Anise

Fanart! Monique (and more fanarts)

Post by Anise »

I'm actually new to posting images and I hope its alright, critcism is welcome! Also if you're wondering I made a bunch of art before I made this account so the clockfest signature was something I made before I changed it to Anise.
Attachments
Monique.png
Monique.png (239.06 KiB) Viewed 11252 times
Last edited by Anise on Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm just here to see Slick
Z6IIAB

Re: Fanart! Monique

Post by Z6IIAB »

It's beautiful! She looks smug <3
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Anise

Post by Anise »

Thanh you! I'll post more on this thread to avoid spamming the Sinfest channel
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Anise wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:39 am Thanh you! I'll post more on this thread to avoid spamming the Sinfest channel
right on 😆
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Anise

Re: Fanart! Monique (and more fanarts)

Post by Anise »

Heres another one! Unfortunately I have to compress this image as it was very large to be accepted.
As to why Xanthe and Slick looks very different, I wanna add a personal flair into it, I made Xanthe look like a biker and changed Slick's outfit because I wanted too, Squigley remains the same. I choose these three because I really like them, and also i'll make more soon but it will take a while.
Attachments
Sinfest doodles (compressed).jpg
Sinfest doodles (compressed).jpg (127.28 KiB) Viewed 11018 times
Z6IIAB

Re: Fanart! Monique (and more fanarts)

Post by Z6IIAB »

Anise wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:14 am Heres another one! Unfortunately I have to compress this image as it was very large to be accepted.
As to why Xanthe and Slick looks very different, I wanna add a personal flair into it, I made Xanthe look like a biker and changed Slick's outfit because I wanted too, Squigley remains the same. I choose these three because I really like them, and also i'll make more soon but it will take a while.
noice!