November 24, 2020: Reckoning 31

Talk about the comic
Russly

November 24, 2020: Reckoning 31

Post by Russly »

https://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2020-11-24

Is it just me or is the plotline getting a bit surreal? I know there's the in-comic artist persona with Percy and Pooch yet there's something oddly nostalgic about Slick's journey through these near-depths of hell currently. Will he bust out Zen zap abilities at the last moment? Will he and Squig face their dark sides again? Is the main cast doomed to watch as everything they know crumbles around them?

I think the comic is hitting its stride as it starts to meld or at least address such remaining unknowns in such a masterful way... similar in nature to how One Piece is really just hitting its own climax. Hell, BCB announced just yesterday its return to its normal update schedule after a year or two of waiting! What's the common theme here? All comics from the late nineties finally hitting their prime. Hm...!

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Re: November 24, 2020: Reckoning 31

Post by Z6IIAB »

what are you talking about? I didn't see half the stuff you commented, but okay lol
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.