12/2/2020 - Reckoning 39

Talk about the comic
BlueUnicorn

12/2/2020 - Reckoning 39

Post by BlueUnicorn »

https://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2020-12-02

Wee! Time to kick some serious butt! I hope the girls win this battle.
Z6IIAB

Re: 12/2/2020 - Reckoning 39

Post by Z6IIAB »

me too!
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

also, long time no see Blue Unicorn! I missed ya ^^
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
BlueUnicorn

Post by BlueUnicorn »

Thanks! Been keeping up with the strip, of course, but been otherwise busy with stuff, both health-related and what I consider fun-related (gotta enjoy this year somehow, and creative activities have been a wonderful way to do so).

I hope everyone else is doing well.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

hehe, I imagined so! I've been doing great too, studying a lot, looking for a job, which has been hard also because of the pandemics. But good otherwise ^^ fun-related stuff is very important xD!
Russly

Post by Russly »

As a fellow webcomic artist and comedian I would like to point out that all characters are up for grabs. It seems this recent arc took a turn that can subtly be called out if so desired. The joke on the Sisterhood is they're too wham bam here? That must be the misogynist in me as long as that's the same root as gynecology. That being said I'm going to go read everything here now.