December 10, 2020: Reckoning 47

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

December 10, 2020: Reckoning 47

Post by Z6IIAB »

I feel bad for 2020... she must be so tired.
I wonder if d-man will try to get hold of the next year too? Some people think 2021 is gonna be worse, some think it's gonna be better... I sure don't know. But I'm still surprised on how accurate tat was in depicting 2020 as being literally hijacked by the devil. cause boy, wasn't that the case.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
RikkiTikkiTavi

Re: December 10, 2020: Reckoning 47

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi »

Okay, start the Twilight Zone music...

It seems Tat has some mysteriously accurate future knowledge.

Not sure if he is the time traveler or if his future self came back to visit - or maybe some other time traveling person came back and had a chat with Tat - or maybe just access to a crystal ball, or tarot cards...

...but the arc of this year has been spot on.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

RikkiTikkiTavi wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:35 am Okay, start the Twilight Zone music...

It seems Tat has some mysteriously accurate future knowledge.

Not sure if he is the time traveler or if his future self came back to visit - or maybe some other time traveling person came back and had a chat with Tat - or maybe just access to a crystal ball, or tarot cards...

...but the arc of this year has been spot on.
exactly! it's uncanny
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Russly

Post by Russly »

Yeh Twilight Zone crossed with The Simpsons' level of prophecy. Like they predicted Trump himself what more can you ask for? Then again, Sinfest is on par with One Piece in terms of long term continuity, so.... We're just going along for the ride I suppose!

-Russly