February 10, 2021: MMXXI 29

Talk about the comic
Russly

February 10, 2021: MMXXI 29

Post by Russly »

https://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2021-02-10

This is taking some weird turns.... Usually when Sinfest gets weird it isn't so directly... topical. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a vault somewhere out there of all the Sinfests that were never released but still made in case of if different outcomes had happened for America and the world. Kind of like South Park when it makes the wrong call for an election-- they remake the entire episode in a day.

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Re: February 10, 2021: MMXXI 29

Post by Z6IIAB »

Yeah, I mean... Tat is usually pretty aware of what's happening. I think of all the recent strips I find it hilarious that 2021 is gonna be raised by rednecks lol and I'm not sure D-man is gonna be able to pry her from their arms, even thought he has been training bots for that. I guess we'll see...
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Russly

Post by Russly »

And now the Partisan Hats, that's messed. Seems like Tat himself's ready to wait a bit too.

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Russly wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:08 am And now the Partisan Hats, that's messed. Seems like Tat himself's ready to wait a bit too.

-Russly
that's very interesting. also, i'd look tex ugly too if he was in a supermarket NOT wearing a mask like, wtf man, the pandemic is not over yet. we just got vaccines, USE YOUR MASK, TEX. lol
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.