dude reviewing every sinfest strip from day 1

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

dude reviewing every sinfest strip from day 1

Post by Z6IIAB » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:12 pm

I wonder where he went? althought we strongly disagreed, I'd like to see that project, it had a good potential.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.

RikkiTikkiTavi

Re: dude reviewing every sinfest strip from day 1

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:37 am

That would be quite a project with so many strips. You would have to decide how big of a bite to take each day. At 20 strips a day so you could complete it in a year and that would also let you see more of a story arc at once. If you kept notes as well it would be quite a time commitment but a great hobby.

Russly

Post by Russly » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:15 pm

I recall joining the comic shortly before its feminist oriented shift. I simply binged every strip. I did that with Simpsons and One Piece and Spongebob (strip, episode, and so on). In fact I'm halfway through a second read of One Piece as its 1000th chapter dropped. But who has the time for notes on all this...?

-Russly

Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:59 pm

RikkiTikkiTavi wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:37 am
That would be quite a project with so many strips. You would have to decide how big of a bite to take each day. At 20 strips a day so you could complete it in a year and that would also let you see more of a story arc at once. If you kept notes as well it would be quite a time commitment but a great hobby.
hey, great planning!
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.

Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:00 pm

Russly wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:15 pm
I recall joining the comic shortly before its feminist oriented shift. I simply binged every strip. I did that with Simpsons and One Piece and Spongebob (strip, episode, and so on). In fact I'm halfway through a second read of One Piece as its 1000th chapter dropped. But who has the time for notes on all this...?

-Russly
that dude supposedly had, it was his idea after all. rikkitikkitavi plan's way better thought. i'd say a 3 hour a day commitement job. doable.

Russly

Post by Russly » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:01 am

Agreed.

-Russly