Question.

Talk about the comic
Anise

Question.

Post by Anise » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:52 pm

Does anyone have a detailed outline of what the story is about now? I could give less of a fuck about politics and I just wanna know what thing got retconned and what didn't.
I'm just here to see Slick

Z6IIAB

Re: Question.

Post by Z6IIAB » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:05 pm

From what I gather: 2021 is being raised by conservative rednecks. Nique is starting to figure out american "left" wing ins't really left. Lil E and Tange keep on fucking around in D-man's mansion. Slick keeps working for D-Tech and is just like a leaf in wind. Squig keeps having some trips and seeing being confused by how things are right now in the world (of sinfest). I have NO ideia if Vanglorious will try anything now?
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.

Russly

Post by Russly » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:24 pm

Yeah it really feels like there are a host of new characters and like all the original cast save for three or four of them are pretty much just watching everything from the side. Even the Sisterhood and Kate. One Piece and South Park do come to mind in that those are cartoons where they haven't worked out the end yet, but are thinking it through. Theoretically there aren't any retcons.

My hunch is Tat knows like a third of how the ending will play out, the stuff that relates to the OG characters and such. The rest, like the years, are subject to what goes on in the real world. It also seems like there are some artistic commentaries on religious overtones whenever the High School flashbacks occur....

-Russly

Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:55 am

tbh i don't think Tat wants to end sinfest anytime soon. I think sinfest is like, a life's job. It'll carry on until he dies of old age. Hopefully.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.

Russly

Post by Russly » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Yeah he'll add in as many years as he's alive won't he? The ending may occur eventually. In the meantime, it seems to have hit its stride!

-Russly