August 15, 2018: Demand 16

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

August 15, 2018: Demand 16

Post by Z6IIAB »

I love Hekate, she's the best <3

Pretty sure they have a good "bussiness" going by shaking those johnbies clean out of their money anyways. With magic trees. God, I wish magic was real.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
progan01

Post by progan01 »

One wonders what Mr. D and Sammy were plotting together. You'd have thought losing Liberty would have shaken Sammy up, but he just seems to have lost any interest in having a soul to lose. More's the pity -- for us.
What is to give light must endure burning.

—-Viktor Frankl
B19Y44

Post by B19Y44 »

progan01 wrote:One wonders what Mr. D and Sammy were plotting together. You'd have thought losing Liberty would have shaken Sammy up, but he just seems to have lost any interest in having a soul to lose. More's the pity -- for us.
I'm fairly sure that Sammy was near fully put into Mr. D's control when he gifted Sammy with Domination and Bondage. We get little flickers of remorse or loathing but they don't last long.

And I'm trying to recall, who does actually go to Hekate's place? It occurs to be that men or jonhbies aren't the normal clientele in anycase.