A New/Old Fan Needs Help

Politics, current events, culture
AndWithStrangePenguins

A New/Old Fan Needs Help

Post by AndWithStrangePenguins »

So I stopped reading way, way back in late 2010 (the comic was great, but there were so many other good comics out there). Nearly ten years and one time capsule later, I decided to swing on by and see how my favorite characters were doing.

In retrospect, that was a bit silly of me, because Mr. Ishida has been posting every day for each of those nine years I was gone, and I can tell the comic has really changed; the art style is much better, for one, and the plot has left me in the dust.

So I have a few questions;

1. Do the color comics tell their own story now or do they continue other plot arcs?

2. Do Fuchsia and Criminy still show up? Are they still together? Their's was the last arc I paid attention to, I think.

3. Who are the new characters? Specifically the ones wearing goggles/glasses all the time?
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Starting reading where you left off. It's the best advice you'll get on the matter.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.