TRUMP LOST . ҉*\(^O^)/*҉. !

Politics, current events, culture
Z6IIAB

TRUMP LOST . ҉*\(^O^)/*҉. !

Post by Z6IIAB »

that's it. that's the post haha . ҉*\(^O^)/*҉.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
snerber

Re: TRUMP LOST . ҉*\(^O^)/*҉. !

Post by snerber »

I'm glad to be rid of him but not really stoked about Biden or Harris. I would have preferred Andrew Yang and/or Tulsi Gabbard I think. Maybe next time.
Z6IIAB

Re: TRUMP LOST . ҉*\(^O^)/*҉. !

Post by Z6IIAB »

snerber wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:39 pm I'm glad to be rid of him but not really stoked about Biden or Harris
yeah, me neither. that's why I was celebrating his defeat, not Biden's win haha. I'm not from the USA so Idk what other candidates you had, but... I'm not surprised they didn't win. I mean... did any candidate that wasn't from the Democrats or the Republicans ever won a presidential election? Like, recently?
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.