Untitled

Talk about whatever
Russly

Untitled

Post by Russly »

Yo my shoulder just popped.

Who let me in here?! I thought my account glitched last year when I signed up and so I gave up on the pursuit.

But then Tat broke the fourth wall today and I was like you know what, maybe I can sign in by now.

And I can! What?!

-Russly
Russly

Re: Untitled

Post by Russly »

Also messages don't send from my account properly-- am stuck with posting here for the moment!

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

hey! what's up \o welcome ^^
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Russly

Post by Russly »

You definitely seem to be the active commentator around here. Nice to meet ya!

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Russly wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:16 pm You definitely seem to be the active commentator around here. Nice to meet ya!

-Russly
I try to start convos about some comic strips I find particularly interesting, but I think people aren't as interested in them or are just shy?
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Z6IIAB wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:17 pm
Russly wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:16 pm You definitely seem to be the active commentator around here. Nice to meet ya!

-Russly
I try to start convos about some comic strips I find particularly interesting, but I think people aren't as interested in them or are just shy?
also pretty sure a bunch of them aren't reading sinfest almost everyday lol im not complaining \o
Russly

Post by Russly »

I haven't been reading quite as long as you but became a daily reader since before the Sisterhood showed up (possibly even before Xanthe's original appearance). Finally, Sinfest has a plot!
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Russly wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:25 am I haven't been reading quite as long as you but became a daily reader since before the Sisterhood showed up (possibly even before Xanthe's original appearance). Finally, Sinfest has a plot!
yeah, it sure does! I'm liking the recent subplot about uncle sam "accepting wokeness" to excuse himself of his pasts misdeeds... tho if I start talking about it here, it's no longer a casual chat, it's comic discussion lol
Anise

Post by Anise »

Could we even do it now? at the comic discussion? That is if some people are active. I think an official discord server would work better
I'm just here to see Slick
Russly

Post by Russly »

In fact I have Discords that work so either I can make one or we can go on one I already have, just let me know!

Dark times are upon us, especially after today's strip. Whoever posted the rainbow upload (https://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2013-07-21) from a few years ago thanks. Especially when black and white became color originally. There's some unnecessarily deep message!

I have more to say on this of course! Just let me know what to do. I'm around.

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Anise wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:17 pm Could we even do it now? at the comic discussion? That is if some people are active. I think an official discord server would work better
of course! just go there and write a new topic \o
Russly

Post by Russly »

I'll start a thread in the comic discussion for now.

-Russly