June 7, 2019: Not Buying It 11

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

June 7, 2019: Not Buying It 11

Post by Z6IIAB »

war on women and quite insane to take seriously. I mean, I don't. but I know people on US and UK do. Still can't wrap my head around it. We definetly on some doomed timeline lol
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
BlueUnicorn

Post by BlueUnicorn »

'Nique is right: it is still a war on women. Considering how well women do when they're competing against men who identify as women in women's sports, it's definitely edging the women out of the competition. Back to square one in the 1970's when the feminist movement was pushing for acceptance of women's sports to give women a chance to excel when competing against each other.
Alice

Post by Alice »

Why hasn’t Sinfest shown any female transgenders? What are Tat’s views on transgender men?
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

BlueUnicorn wrote:'Nique is right: it is still a war on women. Considering how well women do when they're competing against men who identify as women in women's sports, it's definitely edging the women out of the competition. Back to square one in the 1970's when the feminist movement was pushing for acceptance of women's sports to give women a chance to excel when competing against each other.
yeah. that saddens me everytime I remember. and to think I was actually in a roller derby team, which is an awesome women's sport, born as a women's sport and, of course, the first to accept trans players. weirdly enough, women DO excel in that sport, even whem TIMs happen to be in the feminine teams. actually, the male only teams are very violent and they get into fights far too often. I digressed, but yeah.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Alice wrote:Why hasn’t Sinfest shown any female transgenders? What are Tat’s views on transgender men?
It hasn't show any TIMs either lol. Only enbys and transactivists. Which makes sense, they are the ones spreading a harmful sexist ideology, not people with sex/gender dysphoria per se. Whether they see it or not.

Who knows if TIMs and TIFs will show up. but I'm pretty sure the idea that *rebranding gender to sell it as a "choice" does harm* will keep up. So I think you can have a pretty decent assumption starting there. Maybe actually paying attention to the message that's been pretty much towards transactivism and the recent definition of transgenderism. I'm also curious to see how, when and if those characters are gonna show up, but I have the impression people pressuring for that disagree with the message of the webcomic and with the basics of radical feminist theory to begin with so, what's the good on that?

Tat has been doing a great job. If he never shows a TIM or a TIF I'm sure it's because he doesn't need to.