June 13, 2019: Threats

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

June 13, 2019: Threats

Post by Z6IIAB »

I think we all know what kind of people Tat is nodding at, thought I doubt they would personally attack him.

They sure like to express their "selective" misogyny proudly thought:

I'm glad to know some men see it for what is it: hating women.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
gyrfox

Post by gyrfox »

WTH.

And someone thought that was a good idea?!

Yeah, threaten women with physical violence. That'll totally set you apart from how men have treated women throughout history.

(Well, ok, actually, now that I think about it, I don't see men usually wearing t-shirts threatening physical violence towards women. They just do it and normalize it. Soooo...maybe this is new. @#$^@!)
scruffy

Post by scruffy »

No one is actually threatening tat, he just feels persecuted because his patreon numbers have been on a steady decline.
gyrfox

Post by gyrfox »

Ohh, that's right, he has a patreon. Thank you for reminding me.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

he "feels" persecute lol. there's people on tumblr actively checking his stats and making condesceding comments on his "work orientation" lol I mean, people have been condescendly "concerned" about him and Sinfest since it started being unapologetically radfem. I see him as exposing those people as who they are in real life? Or at least, the kind of violent males they support with their orwellian rethoric. And yes. those people are the misogynists that use shirts with "I punch TERFS" and the like printed on them. I'm happy he's finally calling them out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.