July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Post by Z6IIAB »

oooo, someone is interested?

this is gonna be something
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Unobservant

Re:  July 30, 2019: Roylaty 14

Post by Unobservant »

Where is this going? 🤨
pls dont eat the cracker 😟
crawlerX

Post by crawlerX »

Given Lil D is male and the recent portrayal of men here, he is going to turn out into something despicable. There is no hope left in Sinfest land.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

crawlerX wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:12 am Given Lil D is male and the recent portrayal of men here, he is going to turn out into something despicable. There is no hope left in Sinfest land.
lol, lil e just wanna be an angel lol
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Unobservant

Post by Unobservant »

:shock: Celina do you have inside info on the comic before it comes out?
crawlerX

Post by crawlerX »

Z6IIAB wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:27 pm lol, lil e just wanna be an angel lol
Oh, Lil E - sorry ^^
Sorry about my pessimism, but the dark tone of the last few weeks bummed me a little. I'm mostly on track with the comic's message, but seems I was a bit too pessimistic.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Unobservant wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:00 am :shock: Celina do you have inside info on the comic before it comes out?
no? why would I? I'm not even a patron... yet. I just need a stable job lol
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

crawlerX wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:18 am
Z6IIAB wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:27 pm lol, lil e just wanna be an angel lol
Oh, Lil E - sorry ^^
Sorry about my pessimism, but the dark tone of the last few weeks bummed me a little. I'm mostly on track with the comic's message, but seems I was a bit too pessimistic.
pessimistic? how so?
crawlerX

Post by crawlerX »

The whole story arcs of the "man camps" and the "voluntary prostitution" along with the girl that kind of left her own body so that she didn't have to endure the pain of being molested... This is all so realistic and made me quite sad and gave me some sort of "no hope left" feeling. I guess that feeling just kept on going even if the current arc seems to be a bit different now. Maybe I should just cheer up sometimes :)
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

crawlerX wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:15 pm The whole story arcs of the "man camps" and the "voluntary prostitution" along with the girl that kind of left her own body so that she didn't have to endure the pain of being molested... This is all so realistic and made me quite sad and gave me some sort of "no hope left" feeling. I guess that feeling just kept on going even if the current arc seems to be a bit different now. Maybe I should just cheer up sometimes :)
this just be like sinfest is. also it's nice that tat tries to keep up with reality. nah man, you should just become a realist. being too optimistic or too pessimistic is equally silly. but you do you, that's just my advice.