Talk about the comic
BlueUnicorn

December 7, 2020 - Reckoning 44

Post by BlueUnicorn »

Z6IIAB

Re: December 7, 2020 - Reckoning 44

Post by Z6IIAB »

I wonder if there'll be some sort of confrontation... eventually
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
LoneCourier6

Post by LoneCourier6 »

Not like Slick wanted to be there, it was that or get beaten to a pulp by the johnbies, as for Devil Slick, I wouldn't hold normal Slick responsible for what that bomfed version of him did...

There was a time for many years when Monique and Slick were thick as thieves...Times have now changed, but does that make the memories and feelings they had any less real and important?

Thing is though that Slick when acting under his own will has been respectful of Nique's space as she moved on in her life, he's not the best person, but no one is perfect, especially when your worst impulses are acting as a literal split personality capable of physically dragging you around...I hope to see their friendship be repaired one day...Question is when if ever will that day come?
The One Behind the Retrospective, enjoying the Older Things in life.

Keeping it going, The Retrospective Streak: 1(If I miss a day, reset the counter,if gone for 3, check my discord)
Discord: LoneCourier6#7257(Always happy to make a new friend)
Russly

Post by Russly »

Funny how we're mentioning split personalities given today's strip. And the plot thickens....

-Russly