January 17, 2021: MMXXI 5

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

January 17, 2021: MMXXI 5

Post by Z6IIAB »

Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Russly

Re: January 17, 2021: MMXXI 5

Post by Russly »

He is hot on the trail for sure-- he succeeded last year so he wants to keep up a winning streak hahaha.

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

yeah, I sure hope whatever happens this year isn't worst than 2020. maybe I'm speaking too soon, but yeah. also I heard 2021 is the fastest year we'll have, according to scientific sources - thought it's by seconds haha. I hope it doesn't go so fast...
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
BlueUnicorn

Post by BlueUnicorn »

Not sure how relevant this is to the comic or the year or what, but I remember seeing on social media a meme or message concerning this new year and that it was not a pleasant one.

say it: twenty twentyone

or: twentytwenty won

Whichever way you say it, it sounds the same when spoken, but when written, it has two different meanings: 2021 or 2020 won.

Just mentioning this now, in case it should prove prophetic. But you probably didn't read it/hear it here first anyway.
Russly

Post by Russly »

My best guess on it would be the comic is like South Park where it isn't actually predicting or even forecasting anything, rather merely following in realtime. As for cosmic alignments and the like, was it a Saturn and... Jupiter convergence a month ago? I mean before we get to the Mayan calendar don't we have to cover Vedic astrology first? Xanthe looks up to Hekate I'm sure, and Slick looks to Buddha....

-Russly
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Russly wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:55 pm My best guess on it would be the comic is like South Park where it isn't actually predicting or even forecasting anything, rather merely following in realtime.
I think you might be right.
Russly wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:55 pmAs for cosmic alignments and the like, was it a Saturn and... Jupiter convergence a month ago? I mean before we get to the Mayan calendar don't we have to cover Vedic astrology first? Xanthe looks up to Hekate I'm sure, and Slick looks to Buddha....

-Russly
hehehehe