August 22, 2018: Demand 23

Talk about the comic
Z6IIAB

August 22, 2018: Demand 23

Post by Z6IIAB »

sure kiddo
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

I'm happy to see pooch and percy are alright tho. I thought they'd be dead by now... yknow. It's been.. 18 years, that's a lot in dog and cat years, even thought some can reach their 20s
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
Newfish

Post by Newfish »

Z6IIAB wrote:I'm happy to see pooch and percy are alright tho. I thought they'd be dead by now... yknow. It's been.. 18 years, that's a lot in dog and cat years, even thought some can reach their 20s
THANKS, Z6IIAB. You are a RAY of SUNSHINE. :P

(Now I feel a little bad about wanting more Pooch and Percy... chances are, so does Tat.)
jdth

Post by jdth »

You know when this assult started, I was inclined to agree with the johnbees. I would love to see a real positive male (other than the artist, because he's kinda meta in this world?). But I want that person to have earned his place, not just appeared, to make anybody feel good! You know, image Slick and Squigly being invited into the backery, because they have properly seen their misdeeds and changed and are now fighting with the sisterhood? But, alas, that's not what the johnbees are talking about, they want to be represented more positively and that out of nothing and not earned (or rather, because of violence and blackmail)... Stay strong Tat!
Yello? I'd like a big cup o' change please? Anybody?
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

I think tat is pretty much a realist. Most men are misogynists, especially on USA. It's not like they really want to be nice guys, they just don't want women to complain about patriarchy, misogyny and sexism.
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

Newfish wrote:
Z6IIAB wrote:I'm happy to see pooch and percy are alright tho. I thought they'd be dead by now... yknow. It's been.. 18 years, that's a lot in dog and cat years, even thought some can reach their 20s
THANKS, Z6IIAB. You are a RAY of SUNSHINE. :P

(Now I feel a little bad about wanting more Pooch and Percy... chances are, so does Tat.)
I'm just keeping things real.
jdth

Post by jdth »

I'm not from the US (or anywhere near in fact), so I'll just take your (sad) word for what the majority looks like over there. Though, I've been wondering, why don't we see any of the main characters (you know, with names) beein johnbees? Is it because they have more depth (naturally) or is it because they don't see themselves as johnbees? I mean it seems easy to see others being total dicks (haha) but not realizing that you're one of them. But in reality, everybody feels like the main character of the story. Wouldn't it be a nice wake up call to see e.g. Slick as a johnbee? Just a thought.
Yello? I'd like a big cup o' change please? Anybody?
B19Y44

Post by B19Y44 »

Z6IIAB wrote:I think tat is pretty much a realist. Most men are misogynists, especially on USA. It's not like they really want to be nice guys, they just don't want women to complain about patriarchy, misogyny and sexism.
The sad fact is that many people rationalize small things they do as somehow clearing them of greater responsibility. They feel because they do some token gesture that it legitimizes broader offenses as simply 'not racist/etc' because they did or said something marginally nice for someone within the questioned group

I think this is paraphrased from Rock Paper Cynic, "You are no less racist for dating Asian, than I am less sexist for dating a woman."
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

B19Y44 wrote:I think this is paraphrased from Rock Paper Cynic, "You are no less racist for dating Asian, than I am less sexist for dating a woman."
what.

dating depends on sexuality to work, not on race tho'. how come. someone. thinks that's even an intelligent argument? yikes.