October 28, 2018: Woke Television 18

Talk about the comic
Lovecat

October 28, 2018: Woke Television 18

Post by Lovecat »

http://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2018-10-28

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop on Woke TV, but in the meantime I would watch the HELL out of this movie.

And I can't remember how to post pictures #technologicallychallenged
I'm no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I'm changing the things I cannot accept.

You have to act as if it were possible to radically change the world. And you have to do it all the time.

- Angela Davis
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

lol, you need to copy the link to the image, select it and click the Img button.

or this ^^

I also would watch that movie lol
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
NoblestRomana

Post by NoblestRomana »

Now I'm just sad this is not a real movie. :cry:
msobkow

Poor Nick

Post by msobkow »

Poor Nick. Everybody always rips on him. *LOL*
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

lol, nick cage is a legend. is he a great actor? is he terrible? no one knows. that's his charisma ahusahuhashuashu
Call me Celina. This forum still have a long way to go until it gets filled with its intended public. And I'll do my best to help us reach that goal. I'm a battleaxe, and when you hear my voice it'll be as loud as a thunder and as clear as a blue sky.
msobkow

Post by msobkow »

Z6IIAB wrote:lol, nick cage is a legend. is he a great actor? is he terrible? no one knows. that's his charisma ahusahuhashuashu
He's both, depending which movies you watch. The thing is, he's not afraid to experiment with what turns out to be a stinker of a movie, and I like that. Mind you, I've always liked B-movies. :)
Z6IIAB

Post by Z6IIAB »

msobkow wrote:
Z6IIAB wrote:lol, nick cage is a legend. is he a great actor? is he terrible? no one knows. that's his charisma ahusahuhashuashu
He's both, depending which movies you watch. The thing is, he's not afraid to experiment with what turns out to be a stinker of a movie, and I like that. Mind you, I've always liked B-movies. :)

We don't care, bye!
Conteacher

Post by Conteacher »

A list actors often appear in crappy movies because they have to agree to crappy roles in order to get good flics.
I don't make the criminals you fear. I make the criminals you fear smarter.
Conteacher

Post by Conteacher »

A list actors often appear in crappy movies because they have to agree to crappy roles in order to get good flics.
I don't make the criminals you fear. I make the criminals you fear smarter.